Asian Tuna Steak
Tuna steaks with an Asian style marinade another very low carb healthy clean eating meal.
- 2 tuna steaks
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 scallion chopped
- 1 courgette
- 3 Asparagus
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients except the tuna steaks together in a medium bowl
- Rinse the tuna steak with water and season with salt and pepper on both sides
- Add tuna steak to marinade turning once.
- Marinate for about 20 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator, turning once.
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Spiralize courgetts and chop asparagus add a knob od butter and pop in the microwave for 3 mins. Add fresh lemon juice to serve.
- Grill tuna steak for 3/5 minutes on each side depending on thickness mine was extra thick so it took longer.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!