Fayesfitbox Honey & Ginger Chicken
Very popular sweet 'n' sticky chicken meal works well for a pack lunch or evening meal.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 thumb size piece fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 6 tbsp soy reduced salt
- 6 tbsp Honey runny
- 1 lemon juice
- 10 Tomatoes sliced
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 4 handfuls spinach leaves
- 1 spring onion chopped to serve
- Preheat the grill to 200 f.
- Mix the garlic, ginger, soy, honey and lemon togther in a bowl coat both sides of the chicken and marinate for 20 mins.
- Put chicken onto a baking tray leave marinade in bowl and cook for 20 mins. Then turn over brush with marinade and cook for a further 15 to 20 mins until cooked through.
- Prepare your salad for your lunch box or plate.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!