This is one of my favorites I love meatballs and they really do come bursting with flavor a must try for yourself.
- tbsp ½coconut oil
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- 250 g ready-made beef meatballs
- 1 tbsp red wine or balsamic vinegar
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 carrot grated
- I oxo cube
- 50 g frozen peas
- handful of baby spinach leaves
- cherry tomatoes
- salad leaves
- Melt the coconut oil in a casserole type pan over a medium to high heat. Add the onion and fry, stirring regularly until soft then add meatballs.
- Once the meat ball have browned nicely pour in the vinegar and the chopped tomatoes, oxo cube, grated carrot along with about 50ml of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes, add peas then cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Then stir through the spinach and serve.
- Prepare salad and put in lunch boxes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!