Bacon and mushroom omelette
Super quick and easy breakfast to make with lots of flavor.
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 slice bacon
- 10 Tomato
- 4 Mushrooms sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- Ground Pepper To taste
- 2 handfuls spinach
- Put frying pan on med to high heat with coconut oil.
- chop bacon and mushrooms and put in pan until cooked.
- Whisk eggs with bacon and mushrooms.
- Add mixture to frying pan.
- Meanwhile, garnish your plate with spinach and tomatoes.
- Turn over omelette in pan.
- Take the omelette off the heat and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!