Homemade soups are a great lunch option which you can make in batches and store. If you dont have a facility at work to heat food up a flask can keep it hot for up to 12 hours so there really is no excuse with this one 😉
- 2 red onions roughly chooped
- 1 large head broccoli roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 litre vegtable stock
- 2 bay leaf
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Lightly fry onions in coconut oil.
- Add stock, broccoli, bay leaf and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 15 mins.
- Add frozen peas simmer for 3 mins then liquidise to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!